Saturday, March 7, 2015

Second Pregnancy Update: 19 Weeks

19 weeks, and another shirt from Nana!
I'm happy to report (once again) no fatigue, food aversions, cravings, or nausea!

A Few Thoughts
The progesterone shots are going well, and Baby Girl's movements have become more frequent. This week especially, she's been kicking up a storm at all hours of the day!

I'm already noticing some differences between this baby and Addie that are very interesting. Addie would go crazy whenever music was played or during worship at church, and she would get still whenever the sermon would start (probably tired out from dancing). This baby doesn't seem to care about music at all yet, but she starts wiggling every time a pastor starts preaching, and frequently while we're watching movies. We're speculating that she will be a laid-back little girl who enjoys sermons (I wonder who she might be taking after)!

Tonight, G and I are starting birthing classes that will continue for 12 weeks. By the time they're over it should be close to when the cerclage comes out, so whether I go into labor quickly or continue to carry Baby Girl for a few more weeks, we should be well prepared this time. Our instructor will be teaching us the Bradley Method, and we're reading Husband-Coached Childbirth by Robert A. Bradley, MD. So far, I think it's really interesting. I'm looking forward to learning new things about child birth. Even though we haven't finished the book yet, I already highly recommend it to any woman looking for a good child birthing method.

No comments:

Post a Comment